Covid-19 Update & Guidelines
Dear Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course Guests:
We are happy to announce that Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course and Pro Shop is now open and operating with double rider golf carts, *(unless you require single use, additional fee applies). Carts are mandatory and included in the green fee.
The Hickory Grill will be opening April 12th at 75% capacity and with regular menu options. Customers MUST wear masks or face coverings when not seated at their table and practice physical distancing when using the restrooms and moving throughout the building.
Seneca Hickory Stick and KemperSports leadership teams are closely monitoring the impact of coronavirus and taking preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our guests. We are following the guidelines established by the CDC for preventing the spread of the virus, and we have implemented additional sanitization measures at our facility to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of germs. This includes the following procedures:
- The Golf Shop and the Hickory Grill will be open with precautions. Limited inside and outside seating will be available at 75% capacity. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Restrooms are available in the Clubhouse and cleaned frequently throughout the day.
- Tee times can be made online seven days in advance at www.senecahickorystick.com or over the phone by calling 716-754-2424 ext.2 between the hours of 8am – 5pm once we open. Payment can be made in advance over the phone or in the Golf Shop on day of play.
- On course restrooms will be open with sanitizing supplies provided. Staff will also clean touch points throughout the day.
- Rental clubs will be available and sanitized in between rentals.
- Practice facility will be open with social distance protocols in place.
- Face coverings will be worn by all staff.
- Face coverings are suggested to be worn by customers when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Social distancing on the golf course should also include:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others, including your playing partners and golf course staff
- Don't shake hands or high-five before or after your game
- Leave the flagstick in the hole
- Don't share clubs or any other equipment
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority and we will continue to monitor the impact of coronavirus and work with health experts to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment at Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course.
Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course