Covid-19 Update & Guidelines
Dear Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course Guests:
We are happy to announce that effective immediately Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course will be operating with single rider golf carts, unless you and your playing partner reside in the same household. Carts are mandatory and included in the green fee.
The Golf Shop and Hickory Grill are open at this time at 50% capacity and with regular menu options. Customers MUST wear masks or face coverings when not seated at their table and practice physical distancing when using the restrooms and moving throughout the building.
Seneca Hickory Stick and KemperSports leadership teams are closely monitoring the impact of coronavirus and taking preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our guests. We are following the guidelines established by the CDC for preventing the spread of the virus, and we have implemented additional sanitization measures at our facility to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of germs. This includes the following procedures:
- The Golf Shop and the Hickory Grill are open with precautions. Limited inside and outside seating is available at 50% capacity. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Restrooms are available in the Clubhouse and cleaned frequently throughout the day.
- Tee times can be made online seven days in advance at www.senecahickorystick.com or over the phone by calling 716-754-2424 ext.2 between the hours of 9am – 5pm. Payment can be made in advance or in the Golf Shop on day of play.
- On course restrooms will be open with sanitizing supplies provided. Staff will also clean touch points throughout the day.
- No rental clubs will be available.
- Tee times are adjusted to 12 minute intervals to space people out.
- Practice facility is open with social distance protocols in place.
- No ball washers, bunker rakes, benches or water stations will be on the course.
- Cups will be situated to allow the ball to just fall into the hole, so no touching of flagstick.
- Gloves and masks will be worn by all staff.
- Masks or face coverings are suggested to be worn by customers when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Social distancing on the golf course should also include:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others, including your playing partners and golf course staff
- Don't shake hands or high-five before or after your game
- Leave the flagstick in the hole
- Don't share clubs or any other equipment
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority and we will continue to monitor the impact of coronavirus and work with health experts to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment at Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course.
Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course